Saturday, December 13, 2008

Be gentle...it's our first time

Mia esposo and I are on a mighty vacation.  Splendid time to embark on a momentous occasion:

Toasty posts?
Post toasties?
Bloggity blog blog blog?

We discussed ad nauseum whether or not to jump on the blog bandwagon.  
  • Will anyone but Mom read this?  (Mom, rest assured that you are awesome.)  
  • Is this going to get offensive?  (If anyone is reading this, rest assured--probably so.)
  • Do we have the time to dedicate to high quality posts? (Nah, but I am a firm proponent of a little quality quiet time in the blogosphere. Very soothing.)
  • Does this count as journaling? (Well, hot dang--we can check off that prophetic counsel for posterity.  But I don't know if the kitty knows the url.)
And yet, here we are.  Gotta keep up with the times, folks.  Spine-chilling adventures to follow.

No comments: