{The blog has been intermittently napping as of late. I haven't found my groove since we've been back from our recent vacay. It was bliss to be away from everything and to have my best pal with me. You see, we've been working fairly solidly since we moved here last July...so I've been basking in the afterglow of that long-awaited time away.}
One of my favorite parts of the road trip was a morning spent in Point Lobos State Park on the California coast. The harbor seals and their pups were tucked away in a little nursery cove, basking on the beach. Otters were slicing through the waves with their pups, doing their otter thing, looking ridiculously cute and intelligent. And there, good people, is where we found my fat cat's doppelganger:
Harbor seal pup, Point Lobos, CA ~ April 2010
Seriously, the resemblance is uncanny....
Sallie Cat ~ August, 2009
Bart's observation of the baby seal: "Oh suuuure...fat rolls are cute if they're covered in fur. What about the rest of us?"
I believe that's the million dollar question, babe.
1 comment:
OH yay!!! I'm so glad i found your blog!! I love you kitty she's darling:-) LOVE YOU hope things are going well!!!
Post a Comment