Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dreamin'


"Colette" bed, from Crate & Barrel

My beau and I like to cruise furniture stores now and then, playing the "If I Had $1,000,000" Game. We take turns picking out furniture for the Someday House, our pocketbooks remain intact, and we have a bit of fun learning about each other's tastes. Everyone wins {except for the poor salesguy}. I recently went to visit this lovely bed in person at its retail residence. It meets many of our criteria: no foot board (ever the one to rebel quietly, Hubby Love hates the thought of constrained feet), clean styling, padded for cozy propping-up and reading in bed, and nickel accents. She is a Goldilocks of a bed--juuuust right. 

Sigh. I think if she lived at my house, I would become a hermit. Drape her out in puffy white comforters and call in well to work for a month. Heavenly. For a super-tasty, non-husband-approved vision in pink, check her out below. Mmmmmm.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love that bed. You could always compromise with the hubby and go Scarlet instead of Pink. Might make it really hot in the sleeping room.