When you asked me to be your wife, there was no down-on-one-knee pose. It was quiet, simple, and straightforward. You sat right next to me as my equal, took my hand, and looked me fully, honestly, lovingly right in the eyes.
The past four years have been like that proposal. Side by side, keeping pace together. Working and worrying, laughing and loving, adapting and aspiring, preparing and playing right next to each other. Every time we go out on a date, I love how each little table for two finds us sitting next to--never across from--one another.
I am proud to call you husband.
I love being young with you.
I look forward to growing old with you.
And I'm oh, so glad there's a dash of spice in all that sweetness, my boy...

Happy Anniversary, Baby.
With love,
Wifey
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
That was a very sweet post!
I can't believe it's been 4 years...Happy Anniversary guys!!
Post a Comment