When Katie went to get new eyes, the doctor gave her some Valium. If she ever gets dementia I will have one talkative and pleasant wife. She will also be the one that grabs her doctor's (my) rear! If you don't believe me have a look at this.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Dementia and Drunks
So I have a theory that when someone gets old and demented that they become more like their real self. The mouth filter becomes non-existent and they say what they really want to. I think this is also true when people get drunk.
When Katie went to get new eyes, the doctor gave her some Valium. If she ever gets dementia I will have one talkative and pleasant wife. She will also be the one that grabs her doctor's (my) rear! If you don't believe me have a look at this.
When Katie went to get new eyes, the doctor gave her some Valium. If she ever gets dementia I will have one talkative and pleasant wife. She will also be the one that grabs her doctor's (my) rear! If you don't believe me have a look at this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment