Thursday, January 1, 2009

Home Improvement

So in the two years there has been too numerous to count improvement projects on our house. Baby blue is no longer the dominant color and the light fixtures no longer scream 1980 (of note the 80's had good music and movies but nothing else). With all of the projects the mantra became "No home improvement is complete without at least two trips to Home Depot". However after the last project of plumbing for which the correct supplies could not be obtained the new term for that store is Home Despot. I think it fits quite well because that store does have absolute power over me.

Before a large project


During the renovation


After numerous trips to the store that will not be named.


2 comments:

Becca said...

Yeah, I comment first on this post! I heart your taste in decor. It is Hella Mad Phat!

Katharina said...

No, no....YOU are Hella Mad Phat. (And h-a-w-t, too.) Thanks for tolerating our construction dust for months 'n months!