Today I came across a few images from Vienna. I think we should all go escape for awhile.
Does anybody want a travel companion?

Neoclassical facade, Vienna ~ July 2009, by Katie

Windowboxes in Vienna ~ July 2009, by Katie

VW Beetle in Vienna ~ July 2009, by Katie

Hapsburg Palace archway, Vienna ~ July, 2009, by Katie

Couple in Vienna ~ July 2009, by Katie

Building facade, Vienna ~ July 2009

Wild strawberries, Vienna market ~ July 2009, by Bart

Wild blueberries, Vienna market July 2009, by Bart
Horsedrawn carriage, Vienna ~ July 2009, by Katie
Yes, indeedy.
I think we should park ourselves outside the Demel sweet shop and eat ices and bonbons for a while. What say you?
3 comments:
All of those pictures are so great...I hope we get to visit other places like that some day. Seriously though, great photo taking!
Thanks, Kel...this was my favorite city out of the places we visited. I can't recommend it enough.
That was such a nice trip, thank you for making it wonderful and yet, very inexpensive.
Post a Comment