Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Do I hear HAPPINESS?



If you know me you will know that I am a very concrete thinker. I liked physics because you could come up with THE answer. Now in science there are theories and laws. If a theory is opposed to a law as you know the law will always win.


Theory
- I am a funny guy.

Law
- Katie is not a morning person.

So as I am singing in the shower I hear Katie say "Do I hear happiness?" which comes from the character in Annie (one of Katie's favorite movies) that Carol Burnett plays. Maybe my choice of songs has something to do with it, but I don't see what is wrong with The Bare Necessities. I now ask all of you, what song do you sing in the shower?

3 comments:

Katharina said...

Maybe it's not so much the dang HAPPINESS, but the volume at which you play it. Ever consider that one, Mr. Jolly-Pants? ; )

Katie said...

If I were ever to be an actor, I think playing Ms. Hannigan would be my dream job.


I usually belt out the fight song from my Alma Mater because it's the ringtone we use for our alarm clock. Drives my husband CRAZY.

Scott and Kel said...

I usually find that my rendition of MC Hammer's "Cant Touch This" is a perfect fit as I do my daily cleansing