Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Anthropologie hack


Boyer Cream Cardi, via Anthropologie

I love me a good deal. I also love me some Anthropologie purchases. As the wiles of retail fate would have it, the two can often be mutually exclusive unless one is really on the sales rack game. : (  

When I clicked over today's post at one of my blog-friend-of-a-blog-friends {would that make us blends?}, I was mightily pleased to find some visual treats and a splash of inspiration. Behold:


Kathleen's creation, via Grosgrain Fabulous blog

Inspired by an Anthropologie sweater, Kathleen over at Grosgrain Fabulous went all thrifty and creative, and she fabricated a doggone fine knockoff for $6. Good grief, the last $6 clothing purchase I made was a solitary pair of tights at T@rget; certainly nothing to write home about! 

At any rate, here's a tad of fine ingenuity in the face of belt-tightening times.  Go visit Kathleen and get your dose of pretty. 

No comments: