To quote my Hubby Love, we made a Mell of a Hess out of the kitchen last night. In honor of our friend's un-birthday, there were small indoor explosives, a huge pot of chili, and a psychedelic cake. As we cut into the goodness and joked about letting all folks eat a good dose of cake, I thought to myself:
"Self, if you post photos of this on the heels of your last baking binge, people out in Blogdom are going to think you eat nothing but cake."
And You People might be right. Or it might be that we all just really like to talk about cake around here. Maybe. Sorta. At any rate, I might be temporarily grounding myself from baking. {Just to let my pancreas recuperate and my one-track mind get off the cake train...or until I need to buy more friends with bribes of baked goods.} In the meantime, check out the oh-so-happy results of our Mell of a Hess...
Psychedelic Un-Birthday Cake, February 2009 ~ by Bart
2 comments:
The cake was oh so delish. Thanks for making it a memorable un-birthday!
I know you have given me this cake recipe before, but may I PLEASE have it again.
Post a Comment