It's been vacillating between balmy and blustery here in Denver. February can be so indecisive. Last year around this time, we were planning a trip to Seattle. {One of my favorite places ever.}
While there in the throes of spring, I spent a day buzzing around the Skagit Valley tulip festival.
Sheer magic.
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, April 2008 ~ by Katie
Even with a thorough dunking after I fell in the mud, the day was still awesome.
Is anyone else hankering for some springtime yet?
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, April 2008 ~ by Katie
3 comments:
Oh that's gorgeous! I love tulips. They are so cheery and joyful.
Thanks for stopping by! I think this the first time I've visited you - Nice to see another Denverite - and you seem to like the same things as me!
Thanks for saying hello, TRS!
I think I'm hankering for that tulip picture, second from the bottom. Nice work lady!
Post a Comment