Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Football injury

Several friends and youth in our church gather for flag football every Saturday. On those rare occasions when I am not working or skiing on Saturday I will go show off my mad skillz (yes, I am being sarcastic). A couple of weeks ago I leaned to catch a pass, however I forgot that my legs were not fast enough to keep up. Note to self: The ground is HARD. Since then my left knee has been growing in size until last night.

If you don't like needles STOP reading now!!!


Supplies were obtained and a small procedure performed on myself. Pictures speak louder than words.


The before ~ all sterile

Making sure I feel no pain

What am I doing?

No more pressure!

3 comments:

Becca said...

wow...(said like Bill and Ted from Bill and Ted's excellent adventure)

Scott and Kel said...

I could not be paid to watch something like that done on myself, let alone PERFORM it on myself. Pretty cool though, I gotta say! Need therapy??? :)

Bryan said...

Nice! I approve of self medicating and self mending. I usually say, "why should I have the doctor do this?" You could say, "I'm a doctor and I'm doing this myself."